1. Run errands as required by the health center
2. Conducting basic maintenance checks
3. Maintaining vehicle hygiene
4. Checking all relevant equipment
5. Regularly keep vehicle maintenance records and fuel consumption
6. Keeping logs and collecting daily schedules
7. Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate line Manager.
8. Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor
- Driving license Category B, C & D0 Year of relevant experience
- A2 in Any field0 Year of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
- Client/citizen focus
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Communication skills
- Risk management skills
- Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an added advantage
- Basic mechanical skills.