These are 10 Temporary drivers offers at Rwanda Revenue Authority(Deadline:2022-08-18)
Rwanda Revenue Authority is seeking to recruit self-motivated, qualified person of high integrity to fill the Contractual Staff position for (6) months.
TEMPORARY DRIVERS (10 POSITIONS)
Under the supervision of the Transport and Logistics Coordinator, the Driver is responsible for the vehicle assigned to him and performs driving activities as may be assigned to him.
- Drives and takes staff and other persons involved in RRA activities to different destinations as required by the supervisor or other superior.
- Completes the vehicle logbook on daily basis recording each movement.
- Ensures the safety of the vehicle and its tools.
- Keeps the vehicle clean and neat.
Qualifications skills and competences
- Secondary level of education certificate (A2) or equivalent qualification in General Mechanics and driving license with categories B & D
- 2 years working experience as a driver
- General mechanics skills
- Good driving ability
- Car maintenance skills
- Basic Knowledge of English or French
- Time management skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should download the “Job Application Form” from the RRA website:
A job application letter addressed to Commissioner General, a well-filled RRA Job Application Form, a Curriculum Vitae, a copy of the National Identity Card and a copy of the Certificate as per the required qualifications should be sent to email@example.com in PDF format and organized in one file not later than 18/08/2022.